2010年1月2日星期六

the lazy and sad week between 2009 and 2010

This week feels very sad that i had do many stupid thing because i alone go to pavilion kl to countdown and watch 2 movies until 3AM by alone and Had sleep on MacDonald until 6am alone .i feels very lonely that i had cannot had the ability to invite my fellow friend to countdown and watch movies with me .i feels sad that still had many personal problem not yet solve .i feels very sad in this week that i had cannot find the happiness in this week because i had broke something hearts until i had almost ten week that she had not want to talk to me a single word and i just say sorry to her only but i did not know what response about my apologise .
I AM SORRY TO ALL OF MY FRIEND THAT I HAD A BAD IMPRESSION TO YOU ALL >PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

1 条评论: