2009年10月29日星期四

the sad day in my life -1 day

today is my first day write blog so forgive me if there is a mistake of language and makes you angry . I am not so happy this few day because after CSG1 had dissolved, I found our relationship since after the gathering last week has been change and I found that i am not a talkative person to let you not to invite me to go to sing and play or watch movies . so , i started feels unhappy and feels very empty in my hearts .Iknow that i had not has the skill or communication skill to make you happy .i also scare that i will feels lonely .at the few day after result of advisory group , i feel sad and i looks back our picture of our CSG1 moment ,I will cry because i had not put my best effort to comunicate with you all .SORRY!SORRY!SORRYSORRY!for write my feeling inthis blog.

没有评论:

发表评论