2009年10月30日星期五

the sad of the day- 2 day

yesterday i finally know what problem that i have because i did not share my secreat to all of you .so you all not to let me share the secreat and makes me just a mirrors .i also start crying that i really a useless person in CSG1 because i am a lazy boy and did not put effort to our frienship become better .so i feels empty this few days and feels sad that we know each other in the same time but diffirent is normal friend and best friend .i also feel sad that back to chaah had been cancel and i really want to back because one of my step-sister already birthday but i also not have a chance to give her present .i feels sad that no one really want to invite me to gathering or hi tea except ppl gathering. i also feels sad that our relationship had been change and not to share experince with me . i also says sorry that i really like to talk to you all but i do not know i should says what topic to you all .i am sorry that my feeling inthis blog may break you hearts .but really i feels sad and empty and lonely so i write in this blog.sorry!sorry!

没有评论:

发表评论