2009年10月31日星期六

the sad day of my life-4th day

tomorrow ,tomorrow,tomorrow and tomorrow. I also feels empty and makes friend hate me with do not want to talk to me or look at my face or eye. I feels sad that i finally know why in first sem study period , no one want to talk to me and they prefer in their group study only . in the moment , i just feels upset but after CSG 1 dissolved, i feels not just upset or cry, i already feels loss something valuable in my hearts and life .after the exam period,we are prepare the thing to go chaah but i am sorry to not giving a sovenir idea to you because i scare that will effect our relationship from normal friend to bad and hate friend .in the second days of preparation , i actually think i had a good chance to act with the actress,but her reject to act and busy doing sovenir .i also understand that many thing i donot know how to help , we just can give support only. In the last day of preparation ,i think that our best friend relationship had not change,but my estimation let me feels sad and cry because the sovenir makes us less chance to talking or no chance to talk and less times see our faces in long moment .at one night in preparation, i had sleep almost 6 hour more, when i wakes up i feels sad that i already makes our friendship had some broken.i am sorry about it and in chaah, i just less talking or nochance to talk to the person i want to comunicate. butinthe few days, i feels happy and sad because my group of young buddy i s her step-brother. i feels sad that there can share secreat but i hadf not share the secerat or gossip with her because i did not know mANY gossip.so ,you also not let me know many secreat because i just a nobody in your hearts so there will no chance to share. SORRY!SORRY!SORRY!

没有评论:

发表评论