2009年10月31日星期六

the sad day of my life-3rd day

today already is the four week of saturday ,i also feels very empty and scare that our friend relationship had begin change because in past of yetersday there were come down to cateen to talk or read but yesterday there are no one come down or there are already back to hometown . I very useless that I did't know many gossip in CSG1 and do not know what happen in now untill other friends ask me waht had happen ,I also do not know how to answer their question . today , i think back our journey in third time CSG activities , I realise that the moment is truth and was my best moment with good relationship with all of you in that time because at the few day preparing of activies makes me so happy included doing the exparimen with two beautiful cute lady and dance with our one of most beautiful girl in CSG1.So , I review my journey on CSG when i walk back to hostel .when i eating my dinner already, i go down to cateen to watch tv ,i found that i am a stupid and lonely with no one i really know in hostel except in CSG 1 of you . I finally realise that after 2rd election , we already started change of our good relationship.after i think many times , i went to TBR to search for entertaiment of friend , but ,i had failed my mission.lateri back to hostel with the quiet rain , i think that we are already become more mature and have the ability to judge whether which one is normal friend or which one is best friend who can share gossip or which is just like a smog of friend with just work only .ln my yesterday lecturer class , i also quient to sit behind and think about what can i do to prevent loss of my best friend and think what topic that can find you all to shared.but when i saw "chan'blog",i realise that many problem inthis world staed to broken our relationship .so , i want to says to become your best friend in your hearts.SORRY!SORRY!SORRY!

没有评论:

发表评论